Pages

6/09/2013

A Long Explanation Needed




Sister Mullen and I :-D

Recognize anyone here?

How is everyone doing? Summer is in? What's new and what's everyone up to? 

Tuesday S. Davies and I met President and Sister Senior at the airport at 3 a.m. to send her (S. Davies) off. Two of the Sisters from Srinakarin picked me up and I was companions/worked with them for a day. That was also the day we had lunch with Sister Steele's uncle, who was in town on business. Then, the next day, I woke up really early again at 5 a.m. and went to the airport. I got on a plane for Rojet where the Sisters assigned to Roiet picked me up.  One of them was Sister Stolworthy! She was my MTC companion.  We then drove to the church and got Sister Mullen!!  We talked so much on the bus ride home and slept and all sorts of things. 

The following day, we hit the pavement and were trying to just push as hard as we can for this transfer because there were so many things we had already planned and needed to do.  Yesterday, Elder Wilson of the Seventy together with President and Sister Senior came and visited our ward. It was such a great sacrament meeting. He talked about when Thailand will have a temple! He thinks it will be in 2016 if the members, missionaries and everyone work together to build up the church. This is just a projection but the work of the Lord is moving forward and nothing is stopping it! Two days ago, we got permission to take a nap because of all the waking up early and traveling was really tiring but we're ready to go! :-) We are being blessed with new investigators.  Brother Somnik, the one who has cancer came to church for all three hours and he's looking so much healthier! Thank you for keeping him in your prayers and sending his name to the temple. Prayers are real! 

At the end of the week, we also had a youth activity where they got to be missionaries for a day and it was so neat to see these kids wake up at 7 a.m. to come to the church. They had personal and companionship studies with us and then we went out and taught. They were all so bold and brave to just talk to everyone! Sunday was also a very fun day for Sister Mullen and I. We saw a lot of our investigators and less actives at church. It’s funny because everyone will say to her, "Oh your back! Now we have someone to play the piano." She takes it so well but the members really did miss her! I tell her every day that I missed her and love her. She's great and she's been a huge support and who I need at the end of my mission. 

Well I love you all!! 
I hope you have a wonderful week. :D

Love always 
Sister Yeo 

No comments:

Post a Comment