Pages

6/03/2013

Understanding God's Will



I hope everyone has started a fun and wonderful summer. I have no doubts that everyone is busy and has a lot to do. 

The gospel is so great! It helps us understand so much about what God expects from us and how much we can become like him. We learn this in the Book of Mormon, of course. 

This morning one of the Thai Sisters and myself were interviewed by some of the Hong Kong representatives about what we do as missionaries in Thailand. President asked us to represent the Thailand Mission and it was a neat experience. At first, I thought it was going to be in English but it was all in Thai. Then I thought it was just for a few people in Hong Kong but it's actually for all the people in Thailand; members of the church and lots of other people. Luckily, I didn't find that out until after the interview.

My new companions will be Sister Steward and Sister Zatarain (who was my companion in Phitsanulok). President, Sister Senior and I will be sending S. Davies off tomorrow at 3 a.m. I'll be serving in Saphansung for my last 5 weeks. Yes, I'm sad but God knows what He's doing. He knows what he wants me to do so I'll accept it and go and do. 

I love you all 
Always, 
Sister Yeo 

No comments:

Post a Comment